AcceleDent Aura, developed by OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. (“OrthoAccel”), consists of a Mouthpiece and Activator assembly that provides a light vibration to the teeth, as well as a Travel Case for ease of carrying the Mouthpiece and Activator. Combined with your doctor’s diagnosis and prescription for orthodontic care, AcceleDent Aura helps your current orthodontic treatment work faster. It does this by generating small vibrations called micropulses to gently accelerate the movement of your teeth as they are guided by your orthodontics.
AcceleDent Aura Surrey
AcceleDent Aura Benefits
- AcceleDent Aura offers an enhancement to conventional braces that accelerates your orthodontic treatment.
- AcceleDent Aura does not affect normal brushing and flossing tasks.
- AcceleDent Aura can be added to the standard orthodontic treatment your orthodontist prescribes; it does not have to be used with any particular treatment.
- The use of AcceleDent Aura may improve oral hygiene habits during treatment; since it is used daily, it may therefore serve as a reminder for oral hygiene habits.
- The use of AcceleDent Aura may reduce discomfort associated with orthodontic care.
Introducing AcceleDent Aura
AcceleDent Aura Use & Care
From traditional metal braces that are more comfortable today than ever before, to ceramic braces that are less visible on teeth, Dr. Maduke & Dr. Bulat offers a variety of braces to fit your individual lifestyle.
The Invisalign system uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth. Best of all, no one can tell you’re wearing them. It’s a way to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted without braces.
Retainers play an important role in improving the appearance of teeth and may be removable or fixed, depending on the patient’s need. They hold teeth in their new, corrected position after your teeth have been straightened.
Appliances cover a range of apparatus that gently help the teeth and jaws move towards their corrected positions. They include everything from elastics and headgear, to expanders, retainers and separators.